BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT GRANT SCHEME
The scheme seeks to
- Improve the overall appeal and appearance of businesses and the town
- Enhance the customer experience and reputation of Crieff as a place to visit
- Boost trade
- Contribute to the development of staff skills
Businesses can apply to the scheme and awards will be decided by the BID Board of directors.
- £10,000 is allocated for awards between 1st September 2017 to 31st August 2018
- When the annual budget is used up the scheme will close and re-open in the following financial year.
- A maximum grant of £1,500 is available, and will not exceed 50% of the total project costs.
- No business will be awarded more than one grant in any one financial year.
Links to the Guidance Notes and Application form are below – good luck!